If you are searching for meaningful and fruitful opportunities with a company that promotes innovation and honors excellence, Extendime is the perfect company for you.
- Extendime has always advanced a friendly and flexible working environment and encouraged our staff to do great things. This has led to creating a platform that combines exceptional skills with extensive support and communication between staff members.
- Our employees at Extendime Software Solutions Inc are known to be dynamic, determined, enthusiastic, and excellent workmanship.
- Creation of corporate environment is one of our unique strengths and recognitions of Extendime.
- Extendime aims to empower the working platform and build great relations among staff to increase their gratification. Many of our consultants get drawn by this gracious platform.
- While the technology field grows, we stay determined on serving our clients' needs and everyone is confident with their given responsibility.
- Our group of staff is impressive because we support and learn from each other and in this way we tighten relationships and create an impact on the company's success.
- Great work deserves to be rewarded. All the staff of Extendime will be properly appreciated for their efforts.
- We believe one of the best ways to motivate employees is to give them a tangible reward for their achievements.Every year we recognize best employees and reward them for their outstanding efforts and excellent hard work. Outstanding results are achieved through outstanding team work. Our employees are our most important asset.
Referral Bonus Program
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to Human Resources using the Candidate Referral Form. If your candidate is hired you will be awarded $500 within 180 days of their hire date.
Employee Assistance Program
Confidential help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to all Extendime employees and their families. Available assistance includes counseling for personal or job-related concerns, substance abuse, legal or financial advice, and referrals for child or elder care.
Employees who have completed 180 days of employment may be eligible for financial assistance for classes directly related to their position.
Vacation/Personal Paid Time Off, beginning immediately. Unused accrued time may be carried over from one calendar year to the next.
Extendime provides a Group Medical Coverage for all of its employees and their families through a major Insurance provider.
Extendime has taken an initiative to provide quarterly bonus based on the position and performance to all it's employees who have completed 180 of employment.
Since there are numerous opportunities and platforms available, consultants need expert assistance to direct them in the right path. We guide our consultants to choose a technology they can work on based on their knowledge, interest, and demand in the marketplace. In addition, we also give our consultants complete information and training necessary to master an interview. This includes dealing with negative thoughts, frustrations and communication problems for an interview, laying out set of goals to manage work pressures, etc.
The only sure way to stay abreast of constant industry and technology changes is to invest in continuous training. Our clients prefer well trained employees to well educated ones. In Extendime, our trainers work tirelessly to create a work place like atmosphere for consultants and train them to gain the knowledge and skills which will be fruitful towards a productive career performance. Our trainers with real time experience know the right way to train the consultants to bring the best out of them. Hence, they provide the consultant with tools and equipment to work with along with classroom teaching.
Benefits of Extendime's Training Programs are listed below:
- We provide a quantifiable milestone for achievement.
- We improve your productivity and job satisfaction.
- We help you achieve specialization in the industry.
- We provide you with job opportunities within the IT industry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Extendime is a principled company committed to its core values of safety, diversity & inclusion, environmental stewardship, results & accountability, and focus on cost, quality, and customer. We promote an environment of respect, communication, and collaboration – encouraging new ideas that drive innovation and our collective success. Extendime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
We at Extendime are working on a Fitness App and are seeking two (2) mobile application developers on a part-time/full-time basis to work on the hybrid app based on Angular and Ionic. Eventually, we hope to work with someone who will bring in new mobile application technologies both for hybrid applications as well as iOS and Android native applications. You will leverage sound architectural principles to code iOS/Android apps that services the user experience. You will serve as one of the primary members of the product development team. If you have a passion for mobile apps, care about quality of code, love to learn new technologies, passionate about speed of execution and ready to extend your skills then here’s your chance to work on a small team with big ideas that matter. We think you’ll jump in with your skills, gain a lot of experience, and collaborate about apps, design, and platforms, to deliver app experiences to our customers. The position would start on-site in our Old Bridge office. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9am-6pm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong experience with Hybrid/Native iOS & Android app Development.
- Strong experience with building and consuming API’s.
- Experience with Server-Side Development is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- High attention to detail.
- Eye for design.
- Being a fitness-freak would be a huge plus.
- Design and Develop Java programs to implement complex enhancement and maintenance requests for the Outside Processer applications.
- Solve complex business problems through the implementation of coding solutions.
- Implement new programming interfaces between applications supported by our teams and those supported by other service provider groups.
- Prepare and execute unit test scenarios involving Java Programs.
- Monitor data sent by other applications that interface with our programs.
- Ensure that programs are functioning properly to avoid disruption of business operations.
- Closely interface with the business/functional groups, other service provider groups, infrastructure teams, and outside processors in order to analyze and troubleshoot reported issues.
- 2+ years of professional experience in J2SE, J2EE technologies
- Experience with Oracle SQL, /PL/SQL
- Experience with OO Design Patterns, Spring, JPA, JMS (IBM MQ) JAXB
- Eclipse, or Eclipse-bases IDE's such as RAD or WSAD
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong logical and analytical capabilities in order to successfully troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to comprehend business processes through the review of the code, and apply that knowledge to future changes.
- Ability to self manage work in order to meet deadlines and deliver quality work with minimal supervision.
Interns are hired into a technical role within specific account and/or project teams. Candidates should have a demonstrated interest in technology and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Academic background in computer science, computer engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content
- Working towards obtaining bachelors degree
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Collaborate with team members to create a software application from start to finish
- Gain real world experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements, design, software development, quality assurance, and project management
- Train in new technologies, learn from current employees, and get feedback along the way
- Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere
- Involvement in the technical components of a client project
- Exposure to business issues and challenges
- Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge and analytical skills